About This Tour
For guests who are interested in wildlife and want to see the main wildlife sanctuaries during the vacation, Rajasthan Wild Life Tour is a best private tour. This trip departs from New Delhi and includes visits to Sariska, Jaipur, Ranthambore, and Bharatpur. The visitor will have plenty of opportunities to see different wild creatures and birds while on this excursion. Enjoy the Ranthambore National Park open-top jeep safari and the elephant ride in Jaipur.
- 11-day wildlife adventure.
- Delhi's iconic landmarks.
- Sariska Tiger Reserve jeep ride.
- Jaipur's Amber Fort & elephant ride.
- Ranthambore National Park safari.
- Keoladeo National Park in Bharatpur.
- Explore Fatehpur Sikri & Agra.
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort visit.
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
Flight to India (Delhi)
Around midnight arrival in Delhi. Checkin & Stay at the hotel.
We will do Delhi sightseeing to explore Delhi before completing the trip.
In Delhi Sightseeing Places Covered –
→Chandni Chowk Market,
→Lotus Temple, and Qutub Minar.
We will also provide Rickshaw rides on Demand.
Delhi – Sariska (about 180 km)
Today we drive to Sariska Tiger Reserve to take a Jeep ride. You will enjoy a 4.5-hour trip to Sariska. When you arrive, check in at the hotel and get ready. Later, travel to Sariska National Park to take a 4-hour wildlife safari. Return to the hotel for the Night stay.
Sariska – Jaipur (about 130 km)
After Breakfast and checkout from the hotel we will drive to Jaipur. And In the evening we will visit “Laxmi Narayan Mandir”.
After breakfast we will go for Jaipur Sightseeing.
Places We Will Cover –
→Albert Hall (Central Museum),
→Panna Meena Kund Kanak Garden,
Night stay at Jaipur. An elephant ride is also provided in Amber. Enjoy dine while watching an Indian music and dance performance at Chokhi Dhani Village Resort.
Jaipur – Ranthambore (about 200 km)
After breakfast,drive to Ranthambore & take a Jeep to explore Ranthambore National Park. Spend the night in a hotel such as the three-star Tiger Den Resort.
Ranthambore – Bharatpur (about 250 km)
After the Jeep Safari in the morning, we travel to Bharatpur to see the Keoladeo National Park. Night Stay at Bharatpur Hotel.
Bharatpur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (about 70 km)
We travel to Agra in the morning. We stop along the way and visit Fatehpur Sikri. Spend the night at a Hotel in Agra.
We will spend the entire day in Agra sightseeing, including the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Nightstay at Agra
Agra – Delhi (about 200 km)
In the morning we drive to Delhi and you can explore local market and have your shopping to take some gifts for your loved ones from India.
Flight to Home
Transfer to the airport for your flight to home destinations. (Tour ends with beautiful memories)
- Meeting and assistance at Arrival / Departure by Rajasthan Tour Travels representative.
- Everything specified in the itinerary.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with Driver Accommodation.
- Fuel included.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- All Govt. Service Tax.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any Adventure activities.