About This Tour
If you want to explore the fascinating tourist spots in Rajasthan in the winter, choose our 4-day Rajasthan tour, which travels from Jaipur to Jodhpur, Jaisalmer & back to Jodhpur. Rajasthan’s most well-known tourist cities, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, which highlight the state’s unique blend of ancient history, rich culture, and natural beauty, are covered in a 4-day Rajasthan tour Package.
- Jodhpur's Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada
- Visit to the Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Explore the Golden Fort in Jaisalmer
- Discover Havelis & Jain Temples
- Desert Adventure at Sam Sand Dunes
- Kuldhara Abandoned Village Exploration
- Visit Gadisar Lake & Aman Sagar Jain Temple
- Departure from Jaisalmer or Jodhpur
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
Arrival in Jodhpur
The beginning of our 4 days 3 Nights Jodhpur Jaisalmer tour is at the train station or Air terminal of Jodhpur, where we will receive you on day 1 and then reach the booked hotel in our private taxi. Some of the famous tourist places covered on this day are:
Later following a couple of hour rest, you will visit monuments like Mehrangarh Post, Jaswant Thada, and Clock tower region. Around evening time, you will be once again at your lodging.
Jodhpur Sightseeing – Jaisalmer
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and later visit the most renowned site in the city “Umaid Bhawan Royal residence”. A visit here will effortlessly consume an hour of your time and after lunch, you will leave for Jaisalmer, which is a 4-5 hour drive.
On-course: you can request the drive that add the stop at Ramdevra Temple, Pokhran (discretionary) and around evening time, check in at the booked Jaisalmer hotel.
After the morning breakfast at the hotel, you will appreciate visit through Jaisalmer Golden Fort, which is like 30% of entire Jaisalmer city and here you will visit destinations like: Haveli of Patwan/Salim Singh and Nathmal, The Laxminath Temple and Jain Temple, the Cannon point, Vyas Chhatri and plan lunch anyplace in Jaisalmer Post. Some of the famous places covered on this day are:
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Patwan Haveli
- Laxminath Temple
- Jain Temple
- Sam Dunes
Later by 3 pm, you will leave for Sam sand rises (a desert region in Jaisalmer) which is a 45-hour long drive and here you will first check in at a desert camp, then, at that point, go for a camel or jeep safari visit, visit Sam’s nightfall point, partake in the Rajasthani melodic dance program with tea, snacks and smorgasbord supper. Your night stay will be in the desert camp.
By 10-11 pm, you will checkout from the camp after breakfast and return to Jaisalmer city. Locales that you will explore today are Kuldhara Tormented Town, Aman Sagar Jain Sanctuary, Gadisar lake, Bada Bagh and Badal Mahal. You can want to visit the Jaisalmer War Gallery which is a 2 hour return trip from Jaisalmer city.
Before supper or night, the driver will drop you at Jaisalmer Railroad Station or Air terminal (Note: You can likewise choose takeoff from Jodhpur as well) and subsequently end this 4 days 3 night Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour package.
- Meeting and assistance at Arrival / Departure by Rajasthan Tour Travels representative.
- Everything specified in the itinerary.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with Driver Accommodation.
- Fuel included.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages.
- All Govt. Service Tax.Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Camera fees (still or movie).Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any Adventure activities.