About This Tour
This 4 days sariska tour package from Delhi takes you through Sariska’s animal kingdom, where you can see Bengal tigers in their natural habitat along with other wild animals like blue bulls, hyenas, jackals, Indian leopards, jungle cats, caracals, striped hyenas, golden jackals, chital, sambar deer, nilgai, and wild boar.
About Sariska : a lush forestland surrounded by the imposing Aravali Mountains. In the Alwar district, the Sariska Tiger Reserve is a part of India’s Project Tiger. This forest covers an area of 881 km2, and it is encircled by grasslands, rocky hills, dry deciduous woods, and desert forests.
- Bengal tiger sightings in Sariska.
- Wildlife safari adventure.
- Sariska's lush forest landscape.
- Jaipur's historical attractions.
- Amber Fort and elephant ride.
- Delhi's iconic landmarks.
- Expertly guided tours.
- Memorable journey in 4 days.
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
Delhi – Sariska (about 180 km)
As you land in Delhi, we will receive you and drive to Sariska. You will be picked up from the specified place in Delhi as part of your Sariska Tour packages from Delhi, and you will then enjoy a 4.5-hour trip to Sariska. When you arrive, check in at the hotel and get ready. Later, travel to Sariska National Park to take a 4-hour wildlife safari. Return to the hotel for the night after the tour.
Sariska – Jaipur (about 122 km)
After breakfast we will go for Jaipur Sightseeing.
Places We Will Cover –
→Albert Hall (Central Museum),
→Panna Meena Kund Kanak Garden,
Night stay at Jaipur. An elephant ride is also provided in Amber. In the evening we will visit Laxmi Narayan Mandir.
Jaipur – Delhi (about 250 km)
After Breakfast and checkout from hotel we will drive to Delhi in morning. And after reaching Delhi we wil go for Sightseeing in Delhi Places we will cover in the delhi sightseeing are :
→Qutub Minar & India Gate,
→Govt. offices & Embassies.
Today we will transfer you to the airport/railway station or location provided by you nearby in Delhi for onward journey. (End of journey with beautiful memories).
- Meeting and assistance at Arrival / Departure by Rajasthan Tour Travels representative.
- Everything specified in the itinerary.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with Driver Accommodation.
- Fuel included.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- All Govt. Service Tax.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any Adventure activities.